英語打招呼用語有哪些

在人們日常生活的交流中,招呼語可以稱得上非常重要的一部分。下面本站小編為你分享英語打招呼用語

英語打招呼用語有哪些
英語打招呼用語(20xx最新版)

1. It’s only a suggestion, you don’t have to take it. 這只是一個建議,你可以不聽。

2. If you really want my advice I don’t think you should quit school. 如果你真想聽我的意見,我想你不應該退學。

3. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself. 謝謝你的建議,但我得自己想想。

4. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him. 他誰的話也不聽,你勸他是在浪費時間。

5. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已經長大了,可以自己拿主意了。

6. Your work seems unsatisfactory. / Your work does not seem satisfactory.你的工作看起來並不令人滿意。

7. What about your opinion? 你怎麼想?

8. In general I agree with you. 我大體上同意你的看法。

9. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我開門嗎?

10. With pleasure. 樂意幫忙。

英語打招呼用語(經典版)

1. Would you mind opening the window? 你介意開窗嗎?

2. Not at all. 一點兒也不。

3. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不知道你是否能替我買鉛筆?

4. Sure. 當然。

5. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我一點兒錢嗎?

6. No problem. How much? 沒問題,你要多少?

7. I hope I’m not bothering you. 我希望我沒有打擾你。

8. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我希望那不會給你添太多麻煩。

9. I really appreciate your help. 我非常感謝你的幫助。

10. I don’t want to put you to any trouble. 我不想麻煩你。

11. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 對不起,你能幫我個忙嗎?

12. I’d be glad to help. 我樂意幫忙。

13. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能替我寄這封信嗎?

14. I have so many things to do before I leave. 我走之前還有很多事情要做。

15. I have to drop by the bank to get some money. 我得到銀行去取一下錢。

16. Traveler’s checks are very convenient for long-distance travel. 旅行支票對於長途旅行很方便。

17. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什麼東西要向海關申報的嗎?

18. You have to apply for a passport in advance. 你必須提前申請護照。

19. You don’t have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 個人物品不需要關税。

20. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food. 等一個半小時吧,我們還得多準備些事物。

英語打招呼用語(熱門篇)

1. Shall we ask Betty to join us? 我們應該叫貝蒂一起去嗎?

2. I put myself entirely in your hands. 我按你説的辦。

3. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office? 您能告訴我問訊處的電話號碼嗎?

4. Would you prefer to take a local train or an express? 你想坐普通車還是特快?

5. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我買了張卧鋪票。

6. Have you reserved your ticket? 你訂票了嗎?

7. I would never have thought of it if you hadn’t mentioned it. 如果不是你提起的話,我肯定想不到。

8. I will see you off at the railway station. 我會去火車站送你。

9. Where are you from? 你來自哪兒?

10. What’s your nationality? 你是什麼國籍?

11. What’s your motherland? 你祖國是哪兒?

12. Are you a native Chinese? 你是土生土長的中國人嗎?

13. What’s the population of China? 中國有多少人口?

14. How many provinces do you have? 你們有多少個省?

15. What’s the capital of your country? 貴國首都是哪兒?

16. I come from Japan. 我來自日本。

17. I was born in China and brought up in the U.S.A. 我出生在中國,在美國長大。

18. My country has an area of 500,000 square kilometers. 我國面積五十萬平裏。

19. The capital of my country is Beijing. 我國首都是北京。

20. We have 50 provinces. 我們有50個省。