英語寫信的問候語

Believe me,I am truly grateful for...我確實真誠地感謝你。

英語寫信的問候語

Did you sleep soundly last night?你昨晚睡得好嗎?

Do you have anything to declare? 你有什麼東西要向海關申報的嗎?

Do you like to take a local train or an express? 你想坐普通車還是特快?

Good try,but not quite right是個很好的嘗試,但並不完全正確。

How are you getting along these days? I miss you very much.你近來過得如何?我十分想念你。

How are you?你好嗎?

How is everything?一切都好嗎?

I have been so busy recently that I could hardly find any time to write.我最近挺忙,未能抽出時間給你寫信。

I hope everything is all right.我希望(你)一切都好。晚安短信.

I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ... 未能面謝,深表遺憾。

I was very happy to receive your letter of October 10th.我很高興收到你10月10日的來信。

I’m sorry I took so long to reply.很報歉給你回信晚了。問候短信.

It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful. 這就是説“我深深的(真摯的)(真誠的)感謝”遠不足以(不能確切)(不能明確)表達我的謝意。

It‘s generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).承蒙對我的工作如此操心(為我花費這麼多時間)(對我如此關懷)。

It’s a long time since I got your last letter.我收到你的信已經很長一段時間了。晚安短信.

Many thanks for the wonderful present you sent me.謝謝你寄給我那麼好的禮物。

Thank you for writing to me.謝謝你給我寫信。

We were deeply touched by ... ……使我們深受感動。

Your letter came into my hand yesterday.我是昨天收到你的來信的。