最新面試英語口語常用對答語句

面試常用英語口語對答

最新面試英語口語常用對答語句

q:what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

a: i have finished three new projects, and i am sure i can apply my experience

to this position. (我已經完成個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

q:what do you think you are worth to us?

(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)

a:i feel i can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

q:what make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

a:my graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for

this particular job. i am sure i will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

q:are you a multitasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)

q:do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

a:yes, i think so.

a:the trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and i know i can

handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

q:what is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

a:helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)

a:adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

a:cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

a: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

they say mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們説陳先生是位誠實、工作努力、負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

a:they say mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們説陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

常用句子

1. enclosed herewith are two copies of my diplomas and a copy of my resume for your reference.茲隨函附寄畢業證書兩份及簡歷表一份,僅供參考。

2. enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and my photo. i believe that they may be found satisfactory.附上我歷表和照片,希望您滿意。

3. you will find enclosed an outline of my education and copies of three letters of recommendation.隨函寄上本人學歷的簡要概況及三封推薦信。

4. enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from mr. wang, head professor of english department and a copy of my transcript.

隨函附上英文系系主任王先生的推薦函一封及本人成績單一份。

5. you can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that i now have an interest in securing a satisfying position.

您可以從附上的資料表中看出,本人目前有意尋求一份能令人滿意的作。

薪金待遇

1. as regards salary, i leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.

至於薪金,請在考驗本人的能力之後再作決定。

2. the salary i should require would be 20,000 a year.

希望年薪能達到兩萬元。

3. the salary required is 800 per month, living in the house.

希望每月工資八百元,並提供宿舍。

4. however, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.

如果其他條件具備的話,待遇問題自會得到解決。

5. i am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.

如能錄用,本人並不介意以低薪工作數月。

離職原因

1. the only reason why i am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.

本人之所以離開目前的工作崗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家貿易公司獲得更多的經驗。

2. my reason for leaving the company is that i wish to get into the advertising business.

本人離職的原因是希望在廣告業方面有所發展。

3. i left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.

本人離職的原因,系因該公司即將倒閉。

4. i now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.

目前,本人希望進入一家可以擔負較大責任的公司,並希望能提供升遷會。

5. one reason that i would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade. i would look forward to dealing with oversea companies and at the same time

having a chance to use english more.

貴公司主要做進出口貿易是本人慾在貴公司工作的原因之一,我渴望能同外國公司做生意,並藉機鍛鍊英文。

請求面談及客套語

1. if you care to give an interview, i shall be pleased to call any afternoon except monday.

倘蒙給予面試,除星期一外每天下午本人均可應試。

2. i shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.

倘蒙閣下接見,將不勝感激。

3. if you do not have any vacancies at present for which i might be considered, will you please file my application for future reference? i shall be pleased to supply any additional information you may wish and come to your office for a personal interview at any time that is convenient.

若貴公司目前尚無適當工作,敬請把我的申請列為未來求才參考。貴公司如需我個人資料,我願隨時提供,只要閣下方便,我願隨時來貴公司面試。

4. should this application meet with your favorable consideration, i will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me

如貴公司能惠予考慮此申請,本人將盡最大的忠誠和努力。

5. i’d very much appreciate the chance to talk to you and to get your opinion on whether i am qualified for the job you offer.

如有機會與你們面談,我將十分感激。希望能知道我是否適合擔任你們所要求的工作。