送別會主持詞

(女) 朋友們:晚上好!歡迎來到魅力雙人舞,今天是xx回國的送別晚會,首先我們向各位來賓表示最熱烈的歡迎,也許您還不認識xx,也許你我也並不熟悉,但在送別晚會上相逢就是一種緣分,希望您在這裏和我們共同度過一個美好難忘的夜晚!

送別會主持詞

(男) 網絡的朋友,象璀璨的星星,在夜空中閃爍,一個温馨的祝福,一個善意的微笑,都能帶給我們美的享受,帶來意想不到的樂趣。雖然離別的場面天天都在上演,但不遠的將來就是重逢的日子,因此我們願美妙的歌聲,歡快的舞步,一句句温馨的祝福,一束束美麗的鮮花,表達你我真摯的情誼。

(女)聚時我心悠悠,別時悠悠我心。午夜的星空飄着熟悉的旋律,離別是今天的歌,重逢是明天的緣,網絡傳情是你我心靈的風帆,友誼的紐帶是朋友永遠的情結,讓今晚的禮花放飛你的情思,讓朋友的祝福拌你一路平安。

(男)想家的時候,我凝望星空,你獨上蘭舟,想家的時候,是愁腸百轉難眠的夜,想家的時候,是花前一壺醉人的酒。想家的時候,你我共同舉杯邀月,因為我們可以在不同的地方欣賞同一輪明月。

説明:晚會馬上開始,演出的先後除特邀佳賓外,我們以要999的先後出場,請各位朋友儘快獻出您的美酒。

結束語:

(女)11月的雪,往日的情,把我們凝聚。可時空總會讓我們分離。多少語重心長的囑咐,多少開心的回憶,隨着歌聲、伴着舞步,深深的留在我們的記憶中,我們將永遠記住這短暫而美好的時光。

(男)"哪一天走?出門在外,注意安全!" 這些提問,這些問候,今後將又出現在我們的眼前。動人的場面,温馨的祝福,浪漫的夜晚將伴隨着我們入眠。

(女)朋友們,讓我們跨越時空,在網絡中相約,在夜空裏高歌,相約我們的守候,高歌我們的誓言。不説再見!你是南方和北方的候鳥。不説再見!你是來來又回回的流雲。從此我們是永遠的朋友!

(男)朋友們,晚會馬上就要結束了,讓我們用《送別》來結束這離別的晚會吧,只有行路人,最理解行路人,腳下的路越長,心中的愛越真……祝xx 一帆風順!朋友們,我們有緣再重逢.!

希望 xx 在中國的日子裏,能喜歡上這個國家,相信這個國家一定會使他留戀忘返......!

謝謝!ome to china.歡迎到中國來。

are delighted to see you again.我們很高興又再見面了。

’ve been counting the days to see you.我們一直算着日子要和你再見面。

4.i hope you’ll stay as log as possible.我希望你儘可能住久一點。

5.i hope you will have a very enjoyable stay.我希望你在此期間過得很愉快。

is my great pleasure to say to mr. smith “welcome back to taiwan!’’我很高興能夠對史密斯先生説“歡迎回到台灣”。

is my special pleasure to welcome mr. smith.我非常高興來歡迎史密斯先生。

is my pleasure to welcome mismith back.很高興歡迎史密斯小姐回來。

9,it is my pleasure to welcome you all here to day.今天我很高興歡迎各位。

is my pleasure to welcome mr. smith to our company.很高興歡迎史密斯先生到我們公司來。

ome to our company from all the members of this section, mr. smith.史密斯先生,本課所有同仁歡迎你到本公司來。

12.i take great pleasure in bidding you all a hearty welcome to our company.很高興能夠衷心的歡迎您來我們公司。

is my great pleasure to say a few words of hearty welcome to mr. smith.很榮幸能説幾句話表示對史密斯先生衷心歡迎。

first thing that i would like to say to mr. smith is a hearty “ welcome home!”我最先想對史密斯先生説的心底話是:歡迎回國!

15.i want to assure mr. smith that we will all give him our support in his efforts.我想向史密斯先保證,我們每個人對他的努力將給予支持。

is my pleasure and honor to welcome back mr. smith who has been in canada for the past three years.過去三年史密斯先生都在加拿大,我很高興也很榮幸來歡迎他回。

se go ahead before it gets cold.趁熱吃。

k you for your kindness.謝謝你的一番盛情。

19.i’m very happy that i’ve come back to taiwan.我很高興我回到台灣了。

20.i had long been looking forward to coming back.我老早就期待着回來。

21.i’m very grateful to you for all your kindness.你的厚意我非常感激。

22.i have no words with which to thank you for holding this welcome party for me.我不知要用什麼話來感謝你們為我辦這個歡迎會。

23.i don’t know how i can thank you sufficiently for holding this welcome party for me.你們為我辦這個聚會,我不知道要如何才足以表示我的謝意。

behalf of all my fellow students from taiwan i wish to say a word of hearty thanks to mr. smith.謹代表所有我從台灣來的留學生,向史密斯先生表示由衷的謝意。

bye, and have a good year.再見了,祝你未來一年都很順利。

are gathered here today to send off one of our upperclassman, mr. smith, who has been appointed to his new post in london. 今天在這裏我們在這裏相聚,為我們的學長史密斯先生送別,他被派到倫敦擔任新職。

you have the best of luck in san francisco.祝你在舊金山會有很好的運氣。

4.1.i really don’t know whether to be happy or sad here today.今天在這裏我真的不知道要高興,還是要悲傷。

5.a year seems like such a long time to be away, so we will miyou a lot, and we hope you will mius, too.過了一年,似乎是很久遠以前的事,我們會很想念我你,希望你一樣想念我們。

will mihim as a worker amongst us and also as a cheerful friend who could always brighten the day around here.他是我們的同仁,也是讓我們在這兒的日子充滿歡樂的一位開朗的朋友,我們會懷念他的 。

7.i hope you will think of me from time to time as i shall be thinking of you always.我希望你們不時會想到我,就像我經常會想着你們一樣。

8.i certainly wish mr. smith the best of luck in everything he undertakes, either academically or socially, at hope college and in america.我祝福史密斯先生在霍浦學院和美國,不論是在學術上或是在社會上,一切順利,萬事如意。

k you for taking time off from your busy jobs to come here tonight to say goodbye to mismith.感謝你們今晚從百忙之中抽空到這兒向史密斯小姐道別。

the members of your department are before you today to wish you farewell and good luck in your future.你部門的所有同仁都來到你面前,祝你一路平安,未來福星高照。

stead of concluding my speech with the customary “good-bye,” allow me to say “good luck and much happiness!”不要照一般習慣説“再見”作為結尾,我要説的是“祝好運,萬事如意!”

12.i’m full of excitement.我很興奮。

13.i owe a great deal to all of you.我欠你們大家太多了。

k you for coming here tonight to see me off.謝謝你們今晚來為我送行。

15.i will miall of you while i’m away.我沒和你們在一起時,我會惦記着你們每個人。

16.i thank all of you for what you have done for me.我很感謝大家的一番厚意。

17.i did not expect at all that you would hold a party like this for me.我一點也沒想到你們為我舉辦一個這樣的聚會。

the first place, i wish to say a word of thanks for holding this send-off party for me.為我辦這個歡送會,首先我要説聲謝謝。

19.i certainly am thankful to the company for giving me such a chance, and i earnestly hope that i will live up to everyone’s expectations.我非常感謝公司給我這樣的一個機會,我誠摯期盼不負大家的期許。

20.i’d like to thank mr. smith not only for coming to this party, but also for ma-ki-ng such a nice speech full of good advice and kind words encouragement.我要感謝史密斯先生蒞臨這個聚會,以及發表這麼棒的演講,充滿了受益良多的忠告和鼓勵的話。 來源:考試大-實用英語