會議主持詞大綱

it is my special pleasure to welcome mr. smith.我非常高興來歡迎史密斯先生。

會議主持詞大綱

is my pleasure to welcome miss smith back.很高興歡迎史密斯小姐回來。

9,it is my pleasure to welcome you all here to day.今天我很高興歡迎各位。

is my pleasure to welcome mr. smith to our company.很高興歡迎史密斯先生到我們公司來。

ome to our company from all the members of this section, mr. smith.史密斯先生,本課所有同仁歡迎你到本公司來。

12.i take great pleasure in bidding you all a hearty welcome to our company.很高興能夠衷心的歡迎您來我們公司。

is my great pleasure to say a few words of hearty welcome to mr. smith.很榮幸能説幾句話表示對史密斯先生衷心歡迎。

first thing that i would like to say to mr. smith is a hearty “ welcome home!”我最先想對史密斯先生説的心底話是:歡迎回國!

15.i want to assure mr. smith that we will all give him our support in his efforts.我想向史密斯先保證,我們每個人對他的努力將給予支持。

is my pleasure and honor to welcome back mr. smith who has been in canada for the past three years.過去三年史密斯先生都在加拿大,我很高興也很榮幸來歡迎他回。

se go ahead before it gets cold.趁熱吃。

k you for your kindness.謝謝你的一番盛情。

19.i’m very happy that i’ve come back to taiwan.我很高興我回到台灣了。

20.i had long been looking forward to coming back.我老早就期待着回來。

21.i’m very grateful to you for all your kindness.你的厚意我非常感激。

22.i have no words with which to thank you for holding this welcome party for me.我不知要用什麼話來感謝你們為我辦這個歡迎會。

23.i don’t know how i can thank you sufficiently for holding this welcome party for me.你們為我辦這個聚會,我不知道要如何才足以表示我的謝意。

behalf of all my fellow students from taiwan i wish to say a word of hearty thanks to mr. smith.謹代表所有我從台灣來的留學生,向史密斯先生表示由衷的謝意。

bye, and have a good year.再見了,祝你未來一年都很順利。

are gathered here today to send off one of our upperclassman, mr. smith, who has been appointed to his new post in london. 今天在這裏我們在這裏相聚,為我們的學長史密斯先生送別,他被派到倫敦擔任新職。

you have the best of luck in san francisco.祝你在舊金山會有很好的運氣。

4.1.i really don’t know whether to be happy or sad here today.今天在這裏我真的不知道要高興,還是要悲傷。

5.a year seems like such a long time to be away, so we will miss you a lot, and we hope you will miss us, too.過了一年,似乎是很久遠以前的事,我們會很想念我你,希望你一樣想念我們。

will miss him as a worker amongst us and also as a cheerful friend who could always brighten the day around here.他是我們的同仁,也是讓我們在這兒的日子充滿歡樂的一位開朗的朋友,我們會懷念他的 。

7.i hope you will think of me from time to time as i shall be thinking of you always.我希望你們不時會想到我,就像我經常會想着你們一樣。

8.i certainly wish mr. smith the best of luck in everything he undertakes, either academically or socially, at hope college and in america.我祝福史密斯先生在霍浦學院和美國,不論是在學術上或是在社會上,一切順利,萬事如意。

k you for taking time off from your busy jobs to come here tonight to say goodbye to miss smith.感謝你們今晚從百忙之中抽空到這兒向史密斯小姐道別。

the members of your department are before you today to wish you farewell and good luck in your future.你部門的所有同仁都來到你面前,祝你一路平安,未來福星高照。

stead of concluding my speech with the customary “good-bye,” allow me to say “good luck and much happiness!”不要照一般習慣説“再見”作為結尾,我要説的是“祝好運,萬事如意!”

12.i’m full of excitement.我很興奮。

13.i owe a great deal to all of you.我欠你們大家太多了。

k you for coming here tonight to see me off.謝謝你們今晚來為我送行。

15.i will miss all of you while i’m away.我沒和你們在一起時,我會惦記着你們每個人。

16.i thank all of you for what you have done for me.我很感謝大家的一番厚意。

17.i did not expect at all that you would hold a party like this for me.我一點也沒想到你們為我舉辦一個這樣的聚會。

the first place, i wish to say a word of thanks for holding this send-off party for me.為我辦這個歡送會,首先我要説聲謝謝。

19.i certainly am thankful to the company for giving me such a chance, and i earnestly hope that i will live up to everyone’s expectations.我非常感謝公司給我這樣的一個機會,我誠摯期盼不負大家的期許。

20.i’d like to thank mr. smith not only for coming to this party, but also for making such a nice speech full of good advice and kind words encouragement.我要感謝史密斯先生蒞臨這個聚會,以及發表這麼棒的演講,充滿了受益良多的忠告和鼓勵的話