英語口語情景對話:垃圾和垃圾桶怎麼説

大家好,我是豆子!今天我寫了一個對話是關於垃圾的話題,讓我們一起來看看吧!

英語口語情景對話:垃圾和垃圾桶怎麼説

Hello, my dear friends! How are you doing today? Today, I drafted a short conversation about trash. Let's start!

A: Hi Lily, are you cleaning your apartment right now?

你正在打掃衞生嗎?

B: Yes,now I have many full trash bags.

是,我有好多滿的垃圾袋子。

A: Do you need any help? I am available to help you with some housework.

你需要幫助嗎?我這會兒有空可以幫你做點家務。

B: Yes, would you like to throw these bags into the trash cans?

你能幫我把這些袋子扔到垃圾桶嗎?

A: Sure! Where are trash cans?

垃圾桶在哪?

B: There are two big different colored trash cans in that corner.

在那個角落有兩個大的彩色垃圾桶

A: Ok, is there any difference between the two?

有什麼區別呢?

B: Yes, the green one is for recycling and the red one is for regular trash. The bags here are for the red one.

綠色的是可回收的,紅色的就是一般的垃圾。這裏的袋子都是給紅色垃圾桶的

A: Ok, I got it!

明白!

B: Thanks for your help!

謝謝你的幫助。

A: No problem. I should do the same thing too. I did not divide the recyclables from the regular trash.

別客氣。我下次也應該這麼做,以前都不區分垃圾的。

B: It only takes you several minutes, but you are helping the environmental protection.

其實只花幾分鐘的,但是你也給環境保護盡了一份力。

A: You are right, one person can also do something for our environment.

你説的對,一個人也可以為我們的環境做點事。

B: Absolutely.

當然!

公眾號:跟着豆子學口語