關於問路的英語情景對話演講稿

A Pam, where's the closest ATM?

關於問路的英語情景對話演講稿

帕姆,最近的自動取款機在哪兒?

B It's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?

不遠,你看到那邊的那個黃色建築了嗎?

A The big one or the small one?

大的還是小的?

B The big one.

大的。

A Yes.

看到啦。

B It's right next to it, on the right.

自動取款機就挨着它,在它右邊。

A Do you know if there's a convenience store around here?

你知道那附近有便利店嗎?

B I don't think there's one around here. The closest one is on 3rd street, but that's probably closed now.

我覺得那邊沒有便利店,最近的便利店在第三街區,但現在應該關門啦。

A I really need to get some things before I leave.

在我走之前,我真的需要買點東西。

B Well, you could go down to 22nd street. There are lot of stores down there that are open 24 hours a day.

嗯,你可以去第二十二街,那裏有很多二十四小時都營業的商店。

A Can I take the subway to get there?

我可以坐地鐵過去嗎?

B Yes, but that'll probably take about half an hour. You should just take a cab.

可以,但是那樣的話可能需要半個小時,你應該打的過去。

A Won't that be expensive?

貴嗎?

B No, from here I think it's only about 5 dollars.

不貴,從這裏過去只需要大約5美元。

動物園在這裏搭公車嗎

A Excuse me. Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?

打擾了。我要去動物園在這裏搭公車可以嗎?

B Well,you can take the No.36 bus from here, but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.

額,你可以從這裏搭36路車,但是之後你必須走30分鐘左右。

A That doesn't sound too bad.

聽起來不是太糟糕。

B Actually, if you go to the bus stop in the next block, you can take bus 301 which will let you right off in front of the zoo.

事實上,如果你走到下個街區的公交站,你可以搭到301路車,它可以讓你在動物園前面下車。

A Maybe that's what I'll do. Thanks a lot.

我可能會這樣做。非常感謝。

B You're welcome.

不客氣。