優美的英語詩歌朗誦(精選6篇)

優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇1

西麗婭之歌

優美的英語詩歌朗誦(精選6篇)

Drink to me only with thine eyes

用你的眼神來同我乾杯

And I will pledge with mine

我也用我的來為你祝酒

Or leave a kiss but in the cup

要麼就只在杯中留下一個吻

And I'll not look for wine

我將不再把美酒追尋

The thirst that from the soul doth rise

那種渴望從我的靈魂升起

Doth ask a drink divine

渴望着啜飲這神聖的一杯

But might I of Jove's Nectar sup

縱然給我天神的玉液瓊漿

I would not change for thine

要換取你的一滴我也不肯

I sent thee late a rosy wreath

我曾贈你玫瑰花環

Not so much honoring thee

不是為把我的敬意達傳

As giving it a hope, that there

只求它把希望承載

It could not withered be

但願它永不枯敗

But thou there on did'st only breathe

你對它輕吐芳息

And sent'st it back to me

後又將它歸還

Since when it grows, and smells, I swear

從此它便蓬勃,芳香

Not of itself. but thee

但我確信,是你令它這般卓越絕然

優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇2

吸引我的眼睛

The eyes that drew from me such fervent praise

那眼睛吸引我發出熱情的讚美,

The arms and hands and feat and countenance

還有柔臂、纖手、鮮活的面龐,

Which made me a stranger in my own romance

浪漫的激情曾使我完全變了樣,

And set me apart from the well-trodden ways;

遠離了人羣的喧鬧,獨自沉醉;

The gleaming golden curly hair, the rays

閃閃發光的金色捲髮在飄飛,

Flashing from a smiling angel's glance

那是微笑的天使灑下的目光,

Which moved the world in paradisal dance,

世界舞蹈着,歡快地進入天堂,

Are grains of dust, insensibilities.

而今一切都冷卻了,化為塵灰。

And I live on, but in grief and self-contempt,

我活着,自怨自艾,悲哀抑鬱'

Left here without the light I loved so much,

曾經熱愛的生活暗淡無光,

In a great tempest and with shrouds unkempt

像航船失控,經歷着狂風暴雨。

No more love songs, then, I have done with such,

再沒有情歌讓我放聲高唱,

My old skill now runs thin at each attempt,

往日的才情已經枯竭遠去,

And tears are heard within the harp I touch.

我撫琴吟詠卻聽到淚水流淌

優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇3

讓真情托起夢的希翼

With you I chant how seas become e'erglades

與你一起謳歌滄海變桑田

In the days when flowers bloom

花開的日子裏

I miss you

我想念你

Consigning my dream to the morning with pearled dew

把夢寄託給清晨的露滴

Neath the moon that gives faint light

朦朧的月色下

I miss you

我思念你

Dancing my love in the dream of butterfly hue

把愛翩翩在蝴蝶的夢裏

In the rain that patters down

綿綿的細雨中

I wait for you

我等候你

Letting the fountain of love in the drizzle spew

任縷縷情思在細雨中飄逸

With the moon that waxes round

圓圓的月光下

I cling to you

我依戀你

Letting my deep love raise our hope of dream e'er new

讓款款深情托起夢的希翼

A glance from this world to the former life

前世今生的回眸

You are my only, oh only you

你是我的唯一

優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇4

The same leaves over and over again!

They fall from giving shade above

To make one texture of faded brown

And fit the earth like a leather glove.

同樣的葉子,一回又一回!

從投下樹陰的高處飄落,

堆積成枯褐的紋理,

彷彿給大地戴上了皮手套。

Before the leaves can mount again

To fill the trees with another shade,

They must go down past things coming up.

They must go down into the dark decayed.

葉子再次爬上高枝

為大樹添上另一重樹陰之前,

它們必須墜落,與向上的一切擦肩。

它們必須墜落,進入黑暗,腐化。

They must be pierced by flowers and put

Beneath the feet of dancing flowers.

However it is in some other world

I know that this is the way in ours.

它們必然為花朵所穿透,

躺在迎風招展的花朵腳下。

而在另一生境,

我知道,這也是我們的歷程。

優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇5

I Learn To Be strong 我學會堅強

Words of wisdom come to my ears,

智慧之語穿過我的耳朵,

Telling me what I know in my heart,

告訴我一些我心中早已明白,

But never wanted to hear.

卻不願去相信的一番話。

With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see,

當真言終於被道出,並展現於我面前,使我不得不現實地面對時,

I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me.

我問自己為什麼我會愛得如此深切,而那愛情卻從未走向我。

I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,

我坦然告白埋藏於心中已久的那份情感,

But with his soft- hearted rejection,

但在他温柔的宛然拒絕聲中,

I realize I have to be strong.

我認識到我必須堅強。

With tears that want to flow from my eyes,

當眼淚欲奪眶而出時,

I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.

我感覺到我的心在沉靜中慢慢熄滅。

While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason,

這時,一個堅強的聲音伴隨着我理智的思考再現,

I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.

我可能已經找到我對自己的信心。

Love hurts . . .

愛情痛心…

That's what they all say,

人們都這樣説,

But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.

但是當所有這些傷與痛消卻之時,我要再次去愛。

So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost,

於是我坐下來,思考着所有這一切能帶來的影響,

And I realize that nothing very important has been lost.

我驟然發現原來自己並沒有失去任何重要的東西。

Instead, a learning experience has come from all this.

相反,我從中收穫了經驗和智慧,

I've learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.

我已經明白:生活中沒有任何事情比自身的快樂更重要。

No matter who you are, where you are, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.

不論你是誰,身在何處,我希望我們每個人都在學着更堅強。

優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇6

Life is A Journey 人生如旅

From the hell to the heaven,

There's no straight way to walk.

Sometimes up, sometimes down.

Hope creates a heaven for us,

Despair makes a hell for us.

地獄天堂路遙遙,

理想捷徑無處尋。

起起落落前行路,

一線希望造天堂,

千般絕望墜地獄。

Some choices are waiting for me,

Which one on earth is better?

No God in the world can help me,

Choosing is the 1)byname of freedom,

Different choice makes different future.

前行歧路須選擇,

究竟哪條會更好?

絕無上帝可依憑,

自由別名乃選擇,

不同抉擇造異境。

It's stupid to put eyes on others.

I have to make up my own mind,

Going my way to the destination.

盲隨他人不明智,

吾須定奪前行路,

不達目標誓不休。

Facing success or failure,

It's no need to care too much.

Only if I've tried my best,

It’s enough for my simple life.

縱然面對成與敗,

謹記無須太在意。

只要吾已竭全力,

淡然此生無所繫。