商務談判中英文對話

務英語用詞明白易懂、正式規範、簡短達意、語言平實。用詞方面多使用常用詞,以保證所用詞語具有國際通用性,保證能為普通大寡所理解,但又不能過於口語化,即商務英語所使用的語言不能過於非正式。下面本站小編整理了商務談判中英文對話,供你閲讀參考。

商務談判中英文對話
商務談判中英文對話:實用對話

A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you.早上好,很高興見到你。

B: Good morning, Mr . gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很興奮能有機會.拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們做成交易。

A:I think so ,and I don’t believe we’ve met.我們以前沒有見過吧?

B: No, I don’t think we have. 我想沒有。

A: My name is Li Sung-lin 我叫李松林。

B: My name is Cheery Smith. 您好,我是切莉史蜜斯

A: Here’s my name card. 這是我的名片。

B: And here’s mine. 這是我的。

A: I'm our sales representative, how do you do,what can I do for you.我是我們公司的銷售代表,你是做什麼的,有什麼可以為你服務的嗎?

B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, as the procurement manager secretary,I want to get to know your product.我們公司要購進一批電腦,作為採購經理的祕書,我想了解一下你們的產品。

A:Our company engaged in import and export trade for 5 years, has many professional and qualified partners. Company in good standing, developed many long-term partners, look forward to working with you.我公司從事進出口貿易5年來,已經擁有很多專業的,資質良好的合作商。公司信譽良好,發展了很多長期合作伙伴,期待與你們的合作。

B:I want to know more about your company's products, I hope you can provide me with this. Believe that through the cooperation with your company, we will expand market share in China, China's consumer demand is very strong。我想了解下貴公司的產品,希望您能為我詳細的介紹。相信通過與貴公司的合作,我們會擴大在中國的市場佔有率,中國的消費需求很強勁

A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很樂意提供您所需要的關於它的進一步的信息。

A: we have imported a latest development, I wonder if you would like to have a look? 我們進口了一種新產品我想知道您是否可以看看貨?

B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,這就是我所感興趣的那種樣式。

B: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些規格呢?

A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs. If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./ 我們有很多式樣和顏色可供選擇。如果您看一下手冊的第8頁,就會在那兒找到所有的規格。

B: Ah, look what I care about is the quality of the goods. Now what about service life?/ 我關心的是貨物的質量。哦,好的。關於使用壽命呢?

A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years.我們的實驗表明這種樣式至少可以使用50,000小時,大約20xx年.

B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/這是這種設備的平均數據嗎?

A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差還很遠。這種比在它的價格範圍內的任何其他樣式都要高出1萬小時左右。

B: Really?That's impressive. 真的?這一點給我印象頗深。

A: of product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. .我們的產品最暢銷。我們的產品在國際市場上很有競爭力。

B:but what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/不過如果這種設備在我們使用的時候發生故障,該怎麼辦呢?

A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦發生那樣的情況,同我們最近的辦事處聯繫,他們會馬上派人過去的。

B: I see. will you give us an indication of prices? 我明白了。你可以給我報一個指示性的價格嗎?

A: unit price is 5000yuan.單價5000元

B: Do you offer discounts for plentiful purchases?大量購買,你們提供折扣嗎?

A:Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我們確實這樣做。通常的數目是5%左右,但那還要根據訂貨的多少來定。

B: Oh,I think Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 。can you cut down the price for me?我認為你的價格太高,我們不能接受。你們可以降低價格嗎?

A:sorry, It would be very difficult to come down with the price. I can assure you our price is very favourable對不起,我們很難再降價了。.我可以保證我們的價格是優惠的。

B: I can't allow the price。It is a little high. we will buy a lot.我不能同意你們的價格,有點高。我們要買很多。

A: well,the discount is 7% is the lowest possible price.折扣百分之七,這是最低價了。

B: it can be considered. Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?可以考慮,您可以接受付款交單或承兑交單嗎?

A:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.恐怕不行,通常我們只接受不可撤銷的信用證,憑裝運單據付款。

B :You know for this a large amount,an L/C is cost lost also ties up our you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.您知道這麼大的金額的信用證,費用很大,同時積壓我們的資金。如果您能接受付款交單或承兑交單的話,我們會很感激的。

A:I am very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.

李:對此我非常抱歉,我們對所有客户都是用信用證來付款。

B:Well,,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.噢,李先生,開信用證對您來説沒有影響,但對我們影響很大。 .

A:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank.

李:事實上對我們也有影響的,它能給我們銀行的保護。

B:If you can send goods in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.如果您在這個月前發貨的話,我將同意開立信用證。

A:All right 好吧

B:And,I'd like to know your usual way of packing

並且我想了解一下你們的常規包裝方法。

A:Of course we use canons. we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.當然是紙箱了。我們通常還用尼龍帶加固。

B:the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.我同意,包裝必須十分堅固,以承受粗魯的搬運。

A:Breakage never happened to our deliveries.我們的貨物從未發生過破損現象If broken,we'll pay the cost.假如破損我們賠償。

B:How do you usually move your goods? 你們習慣使用哪種方式運輸?

A:we use ship, and if use ship ,we can assume transportation cost.輪船,並且用輪船,我們承擔運費。

A:that is great,太好了

B: are pleased to place an order for 100 computers. Let’s sign the contract!,the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample. Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.好的,我們訂100台電腦。讓我們來籤合同吧,質量必須與樣品一樣。合同一旦簽署即具有法律效力。

A: of 's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise."重合同,守信用"是我們經營的原則。 I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很興奮我們的談判獲得圓滿成功。

商務談判中英文對話:價格談判對話

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

賣方:李先生,這是我們的最低價格了。

Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

買方:如果是這樣的話,那就沒有什麼意義再談下去了。我們還不如取消這筆生意算了。

Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

賣方:我的意思是説我們永遠不可能把價格降到你們要求的價格。差距太大了。

Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

買方:我認為我們都這麼強硬很不明智。我們能不一能各讓一半?

Seller: What's your proposal?

賣方:您的提議是什麼?

Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

買方:你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元。嗯,我建議各讓一步。

Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

賣方:您是説讓我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能。

Buyer: What would you suggest?

買方:您的意見呢?

Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

賣方:我們最多隻能再減30美元,這可絕對是最低價了。

Buyer:That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other

half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can

both besatisfied with.

買方:這樣還留下20美元的差額呢。咱們再各讓一半,分擔差額吧。我認為我們雙方都能滿意這個價格。

Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

賣方:好吧。我們就再各讓一半吧。