商務談判模擬對話過程

準備階段是商務談判最重要的階段之一,良好的談判準備有助於增強談判的實力,建立良好的關係,影響對方的期望,為談判的進行和成功創造良好的環境。下面本站小編整理了商務談判模擬對話過程,供你閲讀參考。

商務談判模擬對話過程
商務談判模擬對話過程:價格對話

Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market.

我們的價格和國際市場的價格相比還是合理的。

I’m afraid I dont agree with you there.

我不同意您的説法。

Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.

你們的價格比我們從別處得到的報價要高。

The Japanese quotation is lower.

日本的報價就比較低。

You should take quality into consideration.

您必須要考慮到質量問題。

It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

如果按這個價格買進,我方實在難以推銷。

Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.

你方的價格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。

You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.

您知道從去年以來這種商品的價格上漲了。

You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.

您知道,幾個月來這種商品的價格上漲得很多。

The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.

這種商品國際市場的價格是每磅二十五(25)美元。

If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.

如果對方價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。

We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

如果你方訂貨數量大,價格我們還可以考慮。

All these articles are our best selling lines.

這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.

這些產品的花色是目前國際市場上比較流行的。

It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.

你們的價格那麼高,我們很難以這個價格銷售。

商務談判模擬對話過程:實例對話

今天Robert的辦公室出現了一個生面孔――Kevin Hughes,此人代表美國一家運動產品公司,專程來台灣尋找加工。接洽的加工產品市運動型“磁質石膏護墊”,受傷的運動員包上這種產品上場比賽,即可保護受傷部位,且不妨礙活動。現在,我們就來看看兩人的會議現況:

R: We found your proposal quite interesting, Mr. Hughes. We'd like to weigh the pros and cons(衡量得失)with you.

K: Mr. Robert Liu, we've looked all over Asia for a manufacturer; your company is one of the most suitable.

R: If we can settle a number of basic questions, I'm confident in saying that we are the most suitable for your needs.

K: I hope so. And what might be the basic questions you have?

R: First, do you intend to take a position in(投資於……)our company?

K: No, we don't, Mr. Liu. This is just OEM.

R: I see. Then, the most important thing is the size of your orders. We'll have to invest a great deal of money in the new production process.

K: If you can guarantee continuing quality, we can sign a commitment for 75,000 pieces a year, for five years.

R: At U.S. $1000 a piece, we'll make an average return of just 4%. That's too great a financial burden for us.

K: I'll check the number later, but what do you propose?

R: Here's how you can demonstrate commitment to this deal. Make it ten years, increase the unit price, and provide technology transfer.